Optical receivers with 2 RF outputs
OD009 - optical receiver is intended to convert SAT IF, digital CATV and DTT signals from optical to electrical. Device is equipped with AGC based on optical input level.
OD009H - optical receiver with integrated wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) duplexer is intended to convert optical 1550 nm wavelength carrier to SAT IF, digital CATV and DTT electrical signals and pass 1310 nm & 1480 nm carriers between "OPTICAL Network" and "PON Bypass" ports bidirectionally. Device is equipped with AGC based on optical 1550 nm wavelength level.
• Both devices have output level regulators in range 0-12 dB.
• The receivers are powered via RF OUT connectors from STB (Set-Top Box) or from external 10-20 V DC power supply unit via DC IN connector.
• AGC range of optical input power is from -15 to +0 dBm.
• LED indication of optical signal level and DC powering voltage.
• Die-cast housing ensures great shielding.