Expand your installation capabilities with our new dSCR multiswitches
- New 4 wideband SAT IF input SRM5x4(T) series multiswitches are dedicated for large installations.
- Parameters of the multiswitches are optimized for easy cascadability.
- Dedicated control port allows diagnostic and configuration without interruption of the system operation.
- Simple switching possibility between "Wideband" and "Quattro" SAT IF input modes.
- Dedicated DC entry ports for DC feeding to trunk lines.
- LED indication of powering mode and voltage drop in lines.
- All multiswitches have two DC switches dedicated for choosing from or to which trunk line power is fed. Implemented in compact die-cast housing the multiswitches support legacy mode, dynamic SCR mode according EN50494, dynamic dSCR mode according EN50607 and could be configured for operation in static mode with up to 32 carriers.
The multiswitch programmer PC102W allows to setting the required operation mode of the multiswitch.
Intuitive graphic user interface helps to change parameters of the multiswitch: frequency plan, bandwidth of user bands, output level of the carrier and etc.
The remote Wi-Fi access, with the help of PC102W, allows modifying parameters from any mobile device like smartphone or tablet PC simply using Web browser.
All mentioned above devices could be powered from power supply PS202F.
• SRM524 - 2 outputs, active DTT path with AGC, 1 DC entry port
• SRM544 - 4 outputs, active DTT path with AGC, 1 DC entry port
• SRM564 - 6 outputs, active DTT path with AGC, 2 DC entry ports
• SRM584 - 8 outputs, active DTT path with AGC, 2 DC entry ports
• SRM524T - 2 outputs, passive terrestrial TV path, 1 DC entry port
• SRM544T - 4 outputs, passive terrestrial TV path, 1 DC entry port
• SRM564T - 6 outputs, passive terrestrial TV path, 2 DC entry ports
• SRM584T - 8 outputs, passive terrestrial TV path, 2 DC entry ports
SRM524, SRM544, SRM524T, SRM544T SRM564, SRM584, SRM564T, SRM584T
Installation example of SAT IF & DTT signal distribution.
SAT TV content available from 2 orbit positions using wide band LNBs.
Whole system is powered from the bottom.