Quatro and twin channels IP DVB modulators
New modulators mix440, miq440 and mid420 are designed for DVB-IP signal conversion to DVB-C, DVB-T, DVB-S.
Modulators accept transport stream STPS or MTPS from IP (UDP/RTP protocols) and convert to RF.
All modulators support SAP/SDP protocol for scanning of TV programs from streamers or other IP broadcast types of equipment.
As a signal source can be used streamers sxx410C, sdi480, sti440, encoder mhi430.
mix440 modulator has 4 adjacent DVB-T output channels.
miq440 modulator has 4 adjacent DVB-C output channels.
mid420 modulator has 2 independent DVB-S output channels in a wideband frequency range of 250-2350 MHz.
All modulators can process up to 200 Mbps bitrate.
• Web-based control of the headend makes it easy to setup and
• Separate IPTV and control IP interfaces
• Real-time input and output parameters monitoring, bitrates
measurement, CC monitoring of every input source
• PSI management: add/change service titles, provider titles, PID,
SID, distribute services to any output
• EPG multiplexing
• Software upgrade using web browser
• Possibility to check online for new software releases
• Possibility to save configuration to file and load configuration
• Password protected control panel for multiple users
• Multilingual control panel. New languages and Regions can be
added under request
• SNMP support
• E-mail reports make the maintenance easier
• NorDig standard support