Fiber optics for SAT TV and DTT distribution
Fiber optic distribution of television content offers such fundamental advantages like very low distribution losses and operation stability due to high immunity against external electromagnetic fields.
Signals of all satellite TV and digital terrestrial television (DTT) could be tailored into one thin fiber optic cable.
Possibility to use multi-fiber cables or add another optical carrier ensure highest flexibility and upgradeability of the installation.
Calculation of the system is really simple because no practically loss in fiber cables and no frequency dependence of RF parameters.
TRO001 multi-input optical transmitter
• cost effective solution for SAT and DTT content transmitting
• not sensitive to SAT IF down link cable lenght
• optimal OMI set automatically
• possibilty to feed LNBs and DTT preamplifier
MO001 compact optical transmitter
• cost effective solution of wideband SAT IF distribution over fiber
• possibilty to feed LNB and others transmitters
TRO001 – wideband optical transmitter Data sheet
MO001 – wideband optical transmitter Data sheet
OD007– very compact optical receiver Data sheet
Application example of SAT TV content distribution from
2 orbit positions (up to 32 transponders) and DTT signals
Application example of wideband LNB's signal distribution over fiber