4 and 8 channels DVB-S/S2 to DVB-T/C transmodulators
Compact transmodulators are intended for small to medium sized deployments of DVB-T/DVB-C TV distribution for the housing complexes, hotels and hospitals applications, whatever the source of the TV signal is Satellite, Cable or Terrestrial broadcasts. These headends makes grid control and configuration with large numbers of channels without the need to retune TV sets possible.
All devices have 8 SAT demodulators, 2 RF inputs, integrated multiswitch 2 to 8, 2 loop thrue outputs.
tdx440 and tdq440 has possibility to select any service (TV program) to any output channel.
tdx480 and tdx480 has service filtering only.
Devices support most innovative dSCR (EN50607), which makes the installation flexible and quick. Small die-cast housing and fan less operation makes these transmodulators very attractive in the market.
• Remote Web-based control of the headend makes it easy to setup and configure
• Real time input and output parameters monitoring, service based and whole transponder bitrates measurement
• Manage services as you like: change service titles, provider titles, PID’s, descramble, distribute them towards any of the
• TS processing: service filtering, PID filtering, PCR restamping, EPG multiplexing;
tdx440 and tdq440 can pass any service to any output. Transparent option is available as well
• Software upgrade using web browser
• Possibility to check online for new software releases
• Possibility to save configuration to file and load configuration from file
• Password protected control panel for multiple users
• Multilingual control panel. New languages and Regions can be added under request
• SNMP support
• E-mail reports make the maintenance easier
• NorDig standard support
Application example of SAT TV content processing from
4 satellite orbit positions to 32 DVB-T channels