Twin DVB-S/S2 & DVB-T/T2/C to DVB-T/C transmodulators
Compact transmodulators with two CI modules are intended for small to medium sized deployments of DVB-T/DVB-C TV distribution for the housing complexes, hotels and hospitals applications, whatever the source of the TV signal is Satellite, Cable or Terrestrial broadcasts. If you use a CAM card to decode services, it can be placed either after demodulators (“On input”) or after the multiplexing was done (“On Output”).
These transmodulators makes grid control and configuration with large numbers of channels without the need to retune TV sets possible.
Devices support most innovative dSCR (EN50607), which makes the installation flexible and quick. Small die-cast housing and fan less operation makes these transmodulators very attractive in the market.
• Remote Web-based control of the headend makes it easy to setup and configure
• Real time input and output parameters monitoring, service based and whole transponder bitrates measurement
• Manage services as you like: change service titles, provider titles, PID’s, descramble, distribute them towards any of the outputs
• TS processing: service filtering, PID filtering, PCR restamping, EPG multiplexing
• Decryption of scrambled services is available through built in Common Interfaces
• Software upgrade using web browser
• Possibility to check online for new software releases
• Possibility to save configuration to file and load configuration from file
• Password protected control panel for multiple users
• Multilingual control panel. New languages and Regions can be added under request;
• SNMP support
• E-mail reports make the maintenance easier
• NorDig standard support
• PLS and multistream support
tdx420C, tdx420 - DVB-S/S2 to DVB-T transmodulators
ttx420C, ttx420 - DVB-T/T2/C to DVB-T transmodulators
tdq420C, tdq420 - DVB-S/S2 to DVB-C transmodulators
ttq420C, ttq420 - DVB-T/T2/C to DVB-C transmodulators