Multichannel DVB-S/S2 into DVB-C processing unit
Very compact headend of receiving satellite TV programs and converting into QAM modulated DVB-C RF channels.
16 satellite TV programs could be transmitted using only 30 watts power from mains.
Integrated 6 by 16 multiswitch makes installation flexible and quick.
Any of 16 output DVB-C channel could be set in frequency range
48-858 MHz. Loop through circuitry on the output allows simply add DVB-T programs.
Die-cast housing an Fan less operation makes S2Cbox headend one of most attractive in the market.
• Web-based control of the headend makes easy setup and
• Real time input ant output parameters monitoring, service
based and whole transponder bitrate measurement;
• Software upgrade using web browser;
• Possibility to check online for new software releases;
• Possibility to save configuration to file and load
configuration from file;
• Password protected control panel for multiple users;
• Multilingual control panel. New languages can be
added under request;
• SNMP support;
• NorDig standard support.
Data sheet Brochure